Over 15 senior managers collaborated on the 2022 edition of the bachelor course "Personal Branding and Digital Marketing". Their support helped 200 registered students from 30+ nations to acquire highly demanded digital skills and offer a unique learning experience.
The course content was designed to be maximally practical; Each session consisted of a mix of lectures, case studies, group exercises, and self-reflecting tasks and represented a "building block" connected to one another, which enables students to apply all learned principles, week after week, to a personal brand project.
During the fast-paced, practical, and interactive program, each course topic saw a domain-specific masterclass with practical insights from the industry.
- Serge Grünwald - Self-Awareness (cm-p Group)
- Kathrin Joa and Laura Gerritsen - Branding Strategy (Brandpulse)
- Sonia Torre - Brand Identity (Phonak)
- Mariann Sandra Vegh - Digital Marketing (Haleon)
- Roman Zimmermann - Content Strategy (Salesforce)
- Andreas Schollin-Borg - Digital Campaign (Batmaid)
Brand creators showcased their projects in a TED talk-like style and discussed how they developed successful brands.
- Sabine van 't Hart (Puricious)
- Etienne Patrice Ettlinger (Mind Blown)
- Ema Krip (HOI Z'EMA)
- Tina Fuchs (Studio Schoch)
- Emily Engkent (watson)
Subject experts coached students on the development of personal brands in an informal setting.
- Andrea Di Berardino (YouTube)
- Marta Favaro (Accenture)
- Luca Barbati (New Voice International)
- Yusuf Balcilar (SMG Swiss Marketplace Group)
We thank all the collaborators and the participants of the course.